Know it's been long since I really properly updated..
Also been quite some time before I got the mood to blog about this.
Given it's nature. I won't really say what it really is but you will have a faint idea :)
Just like to thank everyone for being there helping me in various steps.
Couldn't have kicked it off without Wayne & Samuel that's what I really gotta say. Thanks a bunch you 2 ;D
Glad to have sweet ML to help me with material hunting, decoration ideas and her silliness to entertain while..I entertained her with the little cutting session at Art Friend HAHA! Not to forget, that it really helped to build muscles LOL!
Dear Za for lending me her stamps :)))))
Another great help, if not I will really have to burst my bank a/c to get the whole thing done up :S
EP for helping me find out where to get something done ;)
The rest, for their many compliments.
It is really such a mixed emotional affair.
Once again, thanks everyone =D