to be beside you, to be there.
Friday, September 4, 2009 @
Hmm..sad to say.

I really get pissed when it's peoples' own fault and they shift the blame to me.

Seriously, people who bump into you and say it's your fault. Wth? Lame.
People who hit your things and say it's your fault for putting there when they are so blind to see that it has been always there. Are you going to sue the government for putting a lamp post there infront of you? People who kick your chair when they're trying to get in and not apologize.

F you, dammit. It's your on blardy freaking clumsiness, don't make your stupid happenings into someone else's fault.

You, yourself, bump into me with your bag and you still don't even know. Happened countless times but I don't say a thing, cos it simply isn't something to make a big hoo-haa about in the first place.

But when u make your own stupid clumsiness my fault. I am sorry but I will flare up.
You may say I can be short tempered, but why should I be blamed for something that ain't my doing?

I certainly feel that this society of Singapore is just getting more and more selfish. The more high and mighty you think you are, I think the more you neglect your mannerisms. Know what? Screw off irritatant. Stop insulting me and saying I am lousier than you, when you're just good in your work and suck at pretty much everything else dumb shit.

I treat you as a friend but if you take me as a punching bag for yourself to hurl your shit ass words at. Well, you know.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.