He wasn't coming until 2..and it's only 12. SO LUNCH. I won't give you anything for guessing where I am.
Yummy sandwich :D Fattening feta though :O
Okay...Back there at 2! That guy doesn't know what's going on. And, I was in the right spot :P
Darn..now that's a lot of people :(
whoops, full zoom and excited hands.
That's better =D
The 2 chinese guys behind look like some ah bengs from a chicken rice stall.
HI JARNO! Thanks for looking over ;D
Walks on, to the back of the booth.
Some jap corp comm guy speaks first. No one can hear him. Lousy speakers.
Here comes the star of the hour!
Oh, that shot looks nice :P
Some car designing competition..boring. LOL
Jarno looking intently at the show girl
Tsk tsk.
The judge gotta pick the winner! Obvious that it's the red one -_-He wins F1 passes just like that. Wow. I shld hv taken part LOL





Thanks for the flash and that brilliant smile!
Corp Comm guy was there too..but no questions for him. He's bored.
Whips on SUDOKU!
Carries on playing
Okay, he lost too.
At the back of the booth, media interviews continue!

Horny guy. Looks like Yong Wang. ROFL
Long Q of media >_>
Toyota girls posing for the cameraS, I was bored. so joined in. Ad wanted to see the girls anw. LOL


HAHAHAHA! Cutest prize giving session! Everyone was surprised. She just ran and HUGGED LOL
Okay..after that was autograph session :DHaven't taken a picture of it..But argh! No time for photographs together. Darn it =/