to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @
Ohhh damnnnn!
I have uploaded most of my pictures but got no time to blog :(

Oh well, damn back dated anw. Doubt I wanna blog those =X
Unless people request I blog bout those events? :D



Okay, since not blogging bout past stuff atm, shall just update.
Sat was spent at EP's I&E event, whoa, seriously really tiring. Scavenger hunt, photo taking contest and loadsa walking!
My group rules, we rawk at jump shots! Needed only 1 to clear the station LOL.
I didn't know my camera was so good at scenery shots till I checked my pictures, some shots were beautiful :) Have to train up my skills!

After that, went to change, look around Vivo for a bit, and head over to study with Li Qin and Winnie! It was kinda fruitful for that 2hours spent there. Don't know if they really did study :P
Li Qin keep saying she donno wad to write HAHA!!
Then took me for a tour around Bukit Panjang Plaza >_> Both being realllllly lame and they had fun counting how much I was worth for the day and ended up very afraid someone will just kidnap me! -I didn't know I got out the house with those clothes on, if you know what I mean :O-

Soooo, Sunday, let's not really talk about it. The day was okay with lunch at Curry Favor and dinner at Kenny Roger's with my Mom. Spent the day looking for my new bag (still found nothing, except that Tumi bag which costs a bomb. Scrape that idea)

Midnight sucked. Won't really tell everyone.
Thanks to someone.
I felt much better and more composed. I seriously would have flared up if my Mom wasn't there. Kept all the feelings bottled up, never even thought of hauling a vulgarity.
Stupid guy, damn lousy excuse and example as a person, a human.
Was busy whole of Monday just cos of this ordeal.


I thought I would be late, since I had to run home and get my Harry Potter book for Samuel (Sam, you better not destroy my book, or I will kick you to UK to get me a copy)


So Soooo. While I was walking up to the Lt, I saw ML in her car driven by her finance minister, idiotttttt. I was perspiring so much and she was ALL DRY. Some more can smile smile till so happily. RAH!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.