Yeah, so I just finished both my I&E reflections, A: 1202 words, B: 943 words.
Woohoo, I think I just wrote out everything that happened and more!
Za says that I am mad mad maddddd :O
Really tired right now though..eyes droopy and Za's doing her jap listening compre with my Sony MDR-CD900ST :O Studio-grade headphones from Japan, used by Japanese artises for recording purposes.
Kay anwssssss, update on PARENTS FORUM :)
I had to sleep on the sofa because apparently some new form of mosquito loves to disturb me in my cold air conditioned room. Freaking thing kept buzzing at my ear :(
It was like 1am then so I didn't want to waste any more time trying to sleep thus just left the room.
Yea..got up, Mom said she would fetch me over to Clementi station. Dad came along too..no idea why though LOL
Yeap, was panicky because left the house at 8:10 and was sup to be there at 8:30. Gosh.
I made it on the dot though, stupid Mr Koh gave me wrong instructions ytd, said meet at bus interchange, when in fact it was to meet at bus stop that buses go towards NP.
Made me run about Clementi early in the morn..and I wasn't perspiring in the first place!! Grrr.
So was at the other side, gonna run over and suddenly heard someone calling my name :O
I turned around and I saw Nadine..which really puzzled me because she was supposed to be at NP already for her other bus guide duties. Apparently she got transferred here early in the morning and the other girl who was supposed to be there with us, wasn't and she didn't even inform anyone.
We kept talking and talking while waiting for the shuttle bus to NP to arrive. It was really quite fun talking to her and like, at 8:09 we only saw 2 parents, okay maybe 3 at the bus stop area who were waiting for the shuttle bus. It was so crappish of NP, they didn't even have a sign there that says queue here for shuttle bus or anything. So Nadine and I were joking that wow, 1 more min and a 40 seater bus arrives to pick up 3 parents LOLLL
When the bus came, I donno why, a lot of parents suddenly popped out >_>
Weird..........I got on the first bus and it was pretty awkward..cos I was just supposed to sit inside the bus with so many parents. And a guy behind my seat was damn cocky, supposedly a year 1 I guess, boasting bout him knowing more bout the sch than we all do. Omg, I was like damn damn irritated. If he thinks he's sooooooo gd, then give feedback to NP man -.-'
Fancy him talking like that when he's just behind me.
Anw, was smsing Nadine on both trips to-and-fro frm NP, about how retarded this all seems LOL, at least the bus uncles were quite nice :D
So so, I was back at NP first (Nadine's SLOW :P), waited like 7minutes before her bus arrived :D Then..we made our way back to NP CC. We got on the shuttle buses for the tour ard NP..and u knw wad, damn irritating, I wasn't supposed to be doing this at all. So sat inside a different bus frm Nadine..
Went thru the route once, got off the bus, couldn't find Mr Koh in the area, went in to find Benedict LOL. Wahahaha, sucker doing ushering inside x) Then went off to find Elaine and Limin at Ourspace :))))
Joke of the day: Wei Lian, our waiter who was delivering water to all the tables and he accidentally spilled water all over the name lists, luckily no one killed him x)
Hanged around there for a bit, Diana kept disturbing me though, told me to go away and not flirt about there -.- Idiotic girl, shall scare her again when she's sleeping on the bus UNGLAMLY LOLLLL :P
Went back to CC to check on the conditions, Nadine was there this time after a few rounds ard NP. -I slack really well during events. No?- x)
Then we saw Mr Koh and asked if we could go for a break LOL and he said to juz be back by 12 HAHAHAHA!
SCORE! =P
Back to Ourspace and Nadine went to Atrium to find food after that. Was busying taking some candid shots of Wei Lian hehe, shall send those over to Elaine later for some nice tagging on Facebook LOL LOL =X
I was damn hungry, didn't eat at all that day, and it was like near noon already. The buffet there was nice yet, couldn't touch :( Dammit. Saw Mr Pon there, but he was kinda busy so didn't bother him heh.
It was nearly 12..so yea..I really think I should just be a good guy and do my job. I went back to NPCC OKAY? SO GOOD RIGHT? :P
Mr Koh waved to me and asked me to get on the bus with a girl who I became friends with =D
Cool. She's Mel and she has pretty eyes :)
Chatted quite a bit but we got a bit bored of seeing the same route and sitting on the hard bus chair was killing us after about 40minutes...ended up we went around NP for like 10+++++++++++++++++ times. Annoying.
We thought that was the end..Nadine suddenly hopped up our bus after seeing that I was inside LOL then damn funny, the bus uncle went to park x) and Nadine was like..hey..I just got here LOLLL!
We all got down, my legs were really really happy to touch the solid ground again. They felt whobbly though..then suddenly Mr Koh called Mel over asked her to accompany a lady to find her car around Blk 51 -.- Damn dumb la...I didn't want to leave her alone so I went up the bus and Nadine followed as well :)
Her frigging car was like parked at the road near the yellow submarine..gosh, it was so near the main road, can spot it from afar la -_-'
Then...we were like I think she was just lazy to walk all the way up. Irritating.
We went back, and Mr Koh asked us to go for 1 more trip. WTF MAN. We were like...no parents left to pick up already la, but still we had to go. -.- I think I am getting pissed from thinking back and typing it all down :/
The bus uncle was really kind and funny and we had fun joking bout Mel's chinese LOLLL :P
Cute girl she is, wahahaha!
We asked the uncle to stop over at canteen 2 and grab a bite since he was hungry [I was too okay..hvnt eaten yet :(]
Suddenly the bus erupted with complains LOL, damn funny..I think we held it all in because the bus driver was around x) and and, we wanted to strap Mr Koh in 1 frigging shuttle bus and send him around NP 10 over times.
Alrite..so after that trip, it's really da final one..went back, saw Wen Bin, Dao Hui, Benedict, etc. Damn cool sia. Ben tried to flirt with Nadine LOLLLL but she didn't remember him from Yi Mei's bday party WAHAHAHA, fail. x)
Wen Bin was scolding him for pronouncing Dao Hui's name wrgly, hey..my chinese sucks in the first place LOL LOL :P
Soooo, after that, Mel hanged out with her Mass Comm frens for a while then Nadine and I went back to find the envoys ppl and then she saw me to the bus stop and went off to the gym area :)
Hoho, and and I saw Mel already at the bus stop~ Wanted to accompany her on her trip home since I could take the same bus but could tell she was already very pissed from all that had happened that day >_>
Another time then :)
So woo, took a bus home and like rested a little before before...DINNER. Guess where!
HEHEHEHEHE :P
Yeaaaaaa, it's at Indochine. Hohohohohoho! Yay~ Absolutely love that place :)
Alright I think today, I really typed a lot a lot.I think this post is like friggin long and my fingers are all tired alrdy. Back to seeing Za do her listening compre, damn cute. LOL BYE~