to be beside you, to be there.
Friday, July 17, 2009 @
Hi guys, blogging cos...the person I wanna chat on msn with is not online, thus, no distractions LOL

Yea, I wanna blog bout that tiny term break we had. I know I know, damn long ago rite? But I don't really care x) Known for my postdated posts already!

I don't really remember doing much for that hols cept Envoys camp :D
Sending my com in and ZA dragging me out for a date. WOO~
OH, I watched Transformers 3 TIMES. AWESOME. AIN'T IT....?

Envoys camp wassssa blast. Game master for the most gruesome game ever was yours truly.
HEHE, left all the extra ingredients for my group. Poor Isaac, nearly died from the smell.
Blame the exco for their idea of stink games, 100% sadistic creatures :P

Gotta damn cool group in-charge, LIMIN! The japppieeeeeeee gurl =X
a.k.a MY SELF PROCLAIMED SECRETARY. (No idea why too)
She's just so totally cute. And and SARCASTIC as her nickname is x)
Okay...Jhansi if u read this, don't go telling her I said this. I don't wanna die =X
Applies to Elaine as well!!

Freshies were cool too, girls like Rachel, Lucia (COOL NAME RITE?), Xin Hui, etc.
Guys...hmm, Charlie (the unicorn.), Elvin (da hamsap lou, likka seriously.), Meryn (Hokkien cheer leader ROFL)

I forgive the exco for some miscommunications for the food. Things always happen somehow or other for camps..at least it was still a success ;)


Movingggggg on.

Hmm ZA DRAGGED ME OUT FOR A DATE. WOOHOOZ!

Yea, poor girl asked me out for Transformers, adding to the number times I had alrdy caught it xP
She asked me to go and paid half of the price of my ticket for me as an INCENTIVE.
Oh yea, I bought the Ice Age combo set cos I wanted the cup and a lil snow globe thing (reminded of what I made last Dec hoho), and she said I was childish for wanting the cup :(
But..look who was shaking it AND smiling at it wildly in the cinema :PPP

After the movie, as planned, we went to Haji Lane to check out the clothes stalls there. Ohhhhh, I found a not-so-bad-looking-bag. A nice tee and a cool pair of slippers. Sadly, all were too expensive there and then :((
Gosh, and 85% of the stalls there were for females >_>

My Mom loves that place too, though she went on a Sunday with me, and like 5% of the shops were only open. Gosh...she loved that place already after going into 1 shop >_>
WOMEN.

Alright, I think I am feeling bit high. Donno why. Maybe cos I had dinner at Indochine?
Hmm..weird, I always go Indochine to eat when I am trying to loose weight. This is bad. LOLS

Sorry guys, I am really lazy to post up pics =X Just go to my PB account and check for updates hehehehehe~

TATA!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.