Hmm..just got back from com fair, so late because have to blame EP. -.-
Gotta blame EP for 2 things, grrrr.
Went to meet Aneza and Man Ling first
Have to thank the girls for a fabulous time catching movies though got pretty sleepy..must be the weather :S
Too warm to enjoy movies. Hais..but it was great
Hurried to meet EP after the movie marathon, was pretty much late due to the girls delaying me, they simply love me too much till don't want me to leave xDD
K la..I love Kitty, quite fun to see it..and it camwhores :S
*cough*Donno how the owner train it one...*cough*
So SO SOOO, rushed through City Link, err...not without stopping at Godiva for a chocolixir (yea, one cup in 2 years, ain't that bad...right?)
Mmm..went to find EP in the crowd, braved the crowd through the exhibition halls, got our stuffs and finished in like 30-40mins? Record Time! LOL
Got out of the place...saw my S&W friend on the way down and wow, I heard someone calling my name and it turned out to be Dorcas and Gloria :DDDD
I didn't expect them to be there...you know what I mean x)
and and and EP said that she always seems to excited when she sees me :O
I wonder why... :P
Was damn funny when EP greeted Dorcas also...she gave EP a who-the-heck-are-you look and I was left laughing hysterically LOL, the expression on her face was just pure gold!
Alright alright, I have to remember to go bathe right now..and it's late, and..the water's going to be so cold.
So right, nights people!