to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @
Hmm...couple of things I want to have blogged about yet, have not done so.

Mmm...so firstly, found a nice new drink from Bundaberg. Woo! I already love their root beer and now love their 'Peachee'. Know it looks like an alcoholic drink..but it's a non-alcoholic drink!
And and, I drank it when I watch Night at The Mueseum 2. Stupid Wei Jie, keep saying I drunkard LOL. The drunkard calling me, a drunkard. >_>

Sooo..hmm, lol, stupid NP progs been making my com super wonky and sluggish -.-
Damn, I am like getting impatient with the snail-pace start ups Zzzz...

Audi Q7 looks sooooo much nicer than the Q5. Darnnn =X

Anw, not feeling very well atm. Hais...then still gotta prepare for my incoming CTs. Shiat, and my preparation so far is near 0%. Freakkkk -.-
Someone save me.

Oooo...so yea, was talking to Xin Yan who is in New Zealand da other day, early in the morning come bother me =X Well I did have loads of fun chatting with her x) Kept laughing the whole while, she's just too cute xP

Mm..speaking of overseas frens.
Haven't gotten to meet up w Vanessa yet -_-'
Donno wtheck she is right now, been like flying all around and I thought I could at least go out with her a couple of times after she's back frm studying in Melbourne. Sheeeshhhh.
I shall go speak to her Mom =X

Ooo..and there's also Shenn. Haven't spoken to her in a looooooong while. Bet she's busy in New York too. Wonder when she's ever coming back :( I still wanna go ice skating with her. And throw likka-snow balls at my buddies =PP
K la, except I hate her for making me fall!!

Mmm...let's see, Serena's just gone over to Sydney to study as well :O
Dang, why all girls? >_> This is so not cool.
Please no more girls going overseas LOL~

WHOOPS! Forgot!
There's also my little Mabel :DDD
Miss her badly :( So long never bully her LOLS
Oh and she's in Sydney too! Hmm...looks like I can engage 2 tour guides if I travel there :P

Bah, k la, writing this out makes me feel a little better after all :)
Hopefully, I will be better physically, guess the stress' just getting to me, wayyy too much
Well, certainly a lot of events happening over this short period..only natural to finding it hard to accept and adapt.

Alrights, time for me to stop blogging for now and...erm, get some good rest before the WAR.
I really need motivation.










After all that has been written down, I haven't said what I want to say. Why? I just don't get it.
So much, so deep that it can't be expressed in words?
Apart from just missing, there's just so much more.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.