to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ busy days
Oh man, I got so much to blog about but just that I really don't have the energy..or eagerness to upload photos.

Well, partly can blame my Mom who has been waking me up at like 6am over the past 2 days to ask if I have to go to school! Gah..I still remember being absolutely damn blur to what she was asking on Monday.

Mom: Do you have to go to school today?
Me: Huh..nooo
Mom: But I thought you need to do project?
Me: Yea yea..later..not in school
Mom: Ohh, what time?
Me: 12 12 12..
Mom: Alright, so still need to wake you up?
Me: Nuuuu. I want to SLEEP!

Yea, I said all that with my eyes still closed..they really didn't want to open (since I slept at like 3am the night before, no thanks to Daryl and some girls)
I ended up waking up at...like 10am LOLS and hurriedly prepared my deck for my duel that was scheduled with Zach!

Yea yea, I was like damn late for the meeting and ended up being the earliest besides Dinis who arrived a bit before me. Donno why..felt like braving the WARM & HUMID weather and go find Zach at his house, only managed to walk to Katong Mall though..he dressed like some sampan boy LOL and was using an umbrella to shield himself from the sun rays >_>

Okay nvm...Dinis and I had lunch and Wayne was freaking late, he woke up and called me at 12 (the time we were SUPPOSED to meet ) rofl!
Dueled with Zach 2 times, damn him..think he play tournament, keep cutting my deck and shuffling -.- screwed up ALL my combos. Nvm, drawed there

Wayne finally showed up! Somehow..we went to the pet shop (thanks to Zach and his wanting to get a dog [Okay..I know I want one too...]) Ei, finally did some I&E work and it was like 3+ -.-
Bought our supplies from only 1 stall, finalised details and manpower, etc. WOOO!

Went back to macs where Wayne had his 'lunch' and kept pestering if we wanted to cab with him to Toa Payoh workplace -.-
Zach and I dueled another 2 times, wah lau...his monster card seriously made me damn frustrated but at least, I won him! Woo draw.
Damn fun to duel with him x) Always so close.

Okok, we left the area about 5+ 6 and I got on my bus to SRG to meet Allan, Benedict, Joey, En Nian and Desmond! Idiot Joey and Allan made us wait for 15+ mins for nothing cos they weren't hungry. Grrrr, we were starving!
Now, Joey and En Nian owes me $5 each for the chicken wings! XD

Took the bus home with Joey...wah lau, she really like some non-blonde, blonde. Donno how to take bus go home. Need me to teach -.-

Highlights for the night: Benegay - Allan LOLLLLL


missing you ain't enough.


GLADYS, stop teasing me with my Personal Message!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.