to be beside you, to be there.
Saturday, May 30, 2009 @
Well well...tired as usual, not from going out and having fun rather projs, e-learning, personal stuffs, and other matters.

Boy..do I need a good break, but looks like that has to wait for a few weeks (of major damage and burning of course.)

Have to invest time to heading down to IT helpdesk to get my accpac and viewpoint correctly setuped. The 2 stupid progs, I must say, are clashing with each other. They also have extremely no link to each other whatsoever in their functions. Dumb dumb dumb dumb. That's going to slash a few major hours from my schedule of work.

Well...just had a dry-run w Aneza's GB committee for our I&E event, I can't believe they are still so scared when they are walking in a large group, and with no station masters at the stations ready (The guys were just walking behind trying to make eeriee sounds and calling out the girls' names for some kicks. Massive fail to Zach. I didn't try though, was laughing so hard. LOL)

Reached back J8 around 1130, and I went to get some supper, sry, I was busy with work that I didn't have lunch, and didn't realise that till after the night walk =.='
Ahh. What's with me? What's on my mind? Oh, yea. One thing only.
I mean person.

Owh, I gotta stop here for now. Need to head to the airport tmr :)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.