to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @
It was really a long day of school today ~_~ without breaks.
9-5 dammit, k la, still better than those with dip plus lolz, they had 2 more hrs =X

Anw, wah lau, Man Ling made Aneza and I miss the bus...actually I could take the bus with Man Ling..BUT LOLS xD

Took 52 all the way to J8 (Standing of cos, stinking bus really needs to be more frequent.)
At least I wasn't wearing leather shoes today again...if not my feet would really be like sore!!

Had Yoshinoya (Lol, I just got reminded of my Japanese girl friend again xP) cute girl cute girl. Wahaha! Anw, first time I am full from a meal there. Seriously they love calling their meals complete without drinks, what a misleading interpretation x) K, too much law.

Went to ta pao some sushi frm Sakae to share w my parents den went shopping in NTUC w Aneza lol! We bought some new nice jap snacks. I think she gonna finish hers tonight (probably all gone at this very moment :PPP)


Okay, have to install my Adobe CS4, tata guys!
Leaving it to setup while I sleep!
Have to do IFA with Shannon and Pamelaaaa :DD Can't keep girls waiting~

Okay nights ;)





- She's getting so much prettier day-by-day :O -

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.