Damns, been so long since I stayed up so late for work purposes :S
Done up my personal project today. Nearly completed :D
Loads of sweat, blood, muscle aches (hand still hurts), tears put into it =X
Did up the I&E proposal for Aneza since Zach and Wayne were totally MIA. Geez :(
Zach can still joke around when I was doing his part of the work, damn why can't I&E not be Pass/Fail, wanna threaten him w peer evaluation LOLZ
Helped da jie with her project..hope what I did was relevant =X
Okay la, really tired..gonna drink some water and head to bed.
Gotta rush e-learning tmr morning and attend EAA revision lesson and head to the gym.
Damn busy I know. But that's life?
Doing all the things you do that you feel will reap benefits, but if it doesn't well, at least you had experienced it and not regret for not doing it.
No more what-ifs. Glad I don't have to spend my days wondering.
Feel like making a new blog..but let's leave that for a later date. Damn imeem ain't allowing full music streaming. I WANT MY SONGS TO BE STREAM FULLY!
Okay, ciaos ppl. Hope those who are still up doing projects get to sleep soon too :DDD