to be beside you, to be there.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @
Wanted to start blogging properly again but so it seems that photobucket doesn't want to cooperate with me today :(

Anw, yes. It's the 14 of Apr 2009!

A year of my poly life has passed. I must say it has been an eventful year, loads of stuff going on and they still are!
Made quite a number of new friends in this first year, partly the reason why my calendar's been filled and wallet empty LOL!

I really am glad to have gotten into TA22 as my first class. Truly wonderful people there :D
Though there were ups and downs, I guess we survived through much of the tides of 2008 and early 2009 :)
Really happy to have met all of you guys and girls of TA22
And you were the first.
Let us make the coming years of friendship ahead better & better ;)

Same goes to everyone else, too many to list down =X
From numerous events, I have managed to meet all of you.
Man ohhh mannn, the partying, the crapping, the laughing, the studying (lol), etc
Splendid. That's the only word I can come up with right now, sry, slept only 5hrs last night LOL

Guess I shld go have a nap now ;)
Hopefully PhotoBucket cooperates with me later on :DDDD

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.