to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @
To a certain faggot:

You.
Tick.
Me.
Off.

Quit your shenanigans. If you want to flirt around, don't put on that false mask, that you're still so oh-oh damn heartbroken, needing time to get over things.
If you got the mood to be a such a guy, tells me you ain't brooding over it or caring about it, simply put, you don't give, a. blardy. damn. about. it.

Yes, don't give me your lame words and phrases that make you seem so high and mighty, in fact your actions don't go in tune.

You called me lame when I told you some happenings, well, sorry, I got my way of having fun, Don't like it? = Shut up :)
You think you're so good when I don't say anything about your comments? It's because I don't think I need to explain anything to you. You're not even worth my breath.

I have been tolerating everything you throw at me all these while.
All your shitty excuses, all your hot air.
Just go.
You just love double-standards, treating different people with priorities.
Especially much better to girls, go flirt all you want. I don't really want to care much about it, however, if you cross a certain line, it won't be pretty.
It's time I stop taking your shit.
You always ruin everything for me.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.