Guess who's drunk and who are sunburnt LOL

Dinis the super hungry kid.
Don't ask.
Ignore this space.
He's still like a lost kid, Dinis is full, Hakim has finished his lecture about how everything began and Sean..errr, no comments
Hi ELAINE!
Look at the mushroom kid, a.k.a Arthur Kong
Look what he did to the poor light stick, it's stuck in the tree :O
The dancing continues, the guy in blue is seriously dancing way too hard LOLS
This picture turned out..not the way we wanted it, it's more focused on the food than us. Is my camera hungry? =O
Yeap..that's all the pictures that I really feel it's safe to post up LOL
I didn't do the snapping that day except for a few shots..
Okay! So yea, Nadine was really cool the whole night :D
She really had fun drinking lols, and had to work the next day (work?? =X)
Shared a couple of drinks with her to lessen her intake - lucky I didn't faint, I seriously don't drink a lot =XX
Well here she is :DD
Right after this shot, she turned and banged into some clothes hangers and while walking down the stairs she nearly tripped and nearly fell. She screamed on both occasions, which was just so amusingly cute LOL

Got to really thank her for sending me to the bus stop if not I would be walking out from Aloha Loyang, which is freaking deep and utterly ulu at 1am =O
OKAY, TUTORIAL TIME.
