Omg...CLSP tutor, u're seriously LOL
Self-sabo to be module rep. NVM, leadership cca pts for me xD
Time to do my job, have to go take my other classmates' msns and hp numbers!
Lol @ Wavvy Wayne + Desperate Douglas (Class Joke) :D
FMGT lecture was a total fluke once again, freaking blur if u ask me, nothing went in. I seriously caught no ball, not even a gist of it. Hais...damn, I don't want to die for any of my modules :S
Okay, school's just..really a drag. Yet the new class seems pretty fun, guess that makes up for it lol
No real mood to chat, seriously tired. I donno why this happens every night ever since school started. I didn't find that the classes were that draining though...strange...
You know how I feel. What I want is simple.
I really am serious but I won't force anything. It's really all up to you.
I just want you to know.
ILY.