to be beside you, to be there.
Sunday, April 26, 2009 @
Oh my..I really adhore the weather nowadays, feels like I am getting baked.
I find it so hard to even stay cool at home..and I really do NEED the aircon, if not...I will just be sweating buckets in the living room.

Okay, I really don't know why I have been exhuasted this weekend, I did get enough rest. Hmm..maybe accumulation of lack of sleep for 1 week alrdy? =O
I think I know why I feel exhausted, my brain's probably awake all night thinking..heh =X

Hmm..any way, my Dad's back in SG :D
Like finally.after 3weeks. Woohoo! Missed him badly..

Vanessa's back in SG too! Yay, that pretty girl =X
Saw her on Monday, what coincidence...just outside Orchard MRT, hehe
Did miss her a little since she's so fun to scare, I still can't forget her expression even after a year, simply priceless! Wahahaha

My throat has been pretty much making me damn frustrated this whole week, I must get it to recover soon..dang =/
I really shld stay away from hot BBQ food! *Blames Jhansi* Wahaha, oops, hvnt blogged bout that night YET.

Okay, so right now am handling Envoys helping out at the recruitment drive, donno why I am doing it la, LOL too KPO alrdy I think, and haven't even changed out of my clothes after my night out with parents. Hmm...
Nadine, tsk. Making me the person to help her talk to Jhansi since she MAY not be able to help out after all! Nvm nvm..I don't mind helping her :)

Okay, it's late, time to bathe and turn in soon.
Dang, I hate school at times.
Just wish I could feel less exhausted and be able to spend more time talking to...
A week has passed. That's really too fast. No, not school.

Okay, catch up with every one soon.

[Omg, I am listening to Grace Jones] LOLLLLLLL
This is my voice~ my weapon of choice dum dum dummm~

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.