to be beside you, to be there.
Friday, April 17, 2009 @
Man, I just realised, I delayed proper blogging for too long to the extent that I don't know how to start. Hmm...damn, I can't help but to shout OMGOSHHHHH

PB is just filling with peektures but I obviously donno which should come onto my blog.

For a first, I shall just blog about my karaoke outing with the gang!

LOL, damn fun la and Zach stayed for like only 10minutes but he sang September (ROFL, it was some random word he threw out and guess what, there was really a song called September), p.s. he only sang "BA DE YA" and started laughing like how he did during BCOMM, I BELIEVE!

Gladys and I were always singing those English love songs. Damn Wayne, don't wanna sing ballads, he loves Lady GaGa though, anyhow sing MUHHH MAAA MAAAA MAAAA!

I pretty much can't sing, seriously.
Though Wayne and Gladys were giving me funny faces when I was singing To Love You More by Celine Dion =O

Cabbed down to Paragon to meet Keh Lim and EP after like..near 6hrs of singing (my throat hurt)

Jason arrived soon, we had much...hmm, interesting topics, of which I shan't reveal :P


Hmm, it's late. Tmr gotta get up early!

Sorry no pictures for today, haven't uploaded HAHA!
Here's a pic for my Whitley buddies!! :D
Especially Matthew HAHA!


Not telling the truth is exactly the same thing as lying.
Quit talking crap with me man.
I think you need to get yourself checked, if you like playing games, sry, don't play with me.
I don't have time to mess around with your silly words neither do I wish to waste my time on you. Simply put, I have had enough of you.

I seriously am proud to have such a good threshold :)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.