to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @
Wow Wow, Okay.

I decided to blog about today XD
Before I forget.

Yes, I got up having a weird feeling in my head, and it's still here. Hope it goes away with a night's of sleep.

Well, was busy handling my iPod. Yes, finally it's UPDATED. WOOO
About 110 NEW SONGS. Yumz~

Anw, Yea, called and smsed Zach, wah dat idiot. Changed plans den nv tell me.
Went back to NP to help out for BAOC (See I'm a good person xD), instead of straight to Harbourfront. Helped out by tying the ID-Tags together and yes, UNTANGLING THEM. Gosh, who did dat? I wanna kill you. Must be Zach, after seeing his pile ROFL!!!!!

En Ping was there hahaha, he, ZY, Mag, some other people and I were untying the knots and trying to pull each piece out 1 by 1 and re-tie them -.- watta hassle..

Finished at about 3 (And I still haven't had lunch :S)
Walked down, wait for Wayne to walk over from CC (Lazybum and sleepy arse, nv help out)
Then we all went to harbourfront for a late lunch at macs. Thanks Zach for the vouchers, was damn stuffed. Too stuffed!
Walked around, erm...bad idea to go with Zach, agenda for the day: Nike
(Serena, you rem rite? :S)

It was getting late..and had to rush off to collect my dad's bday cake from Prego =O
Yes, it seems so pretty~! <3 (Sorry for the girly-like typing) LOL
Haven't eaten it yet though...too full from dinner (at Indochine) =X

OKAYY! TIRED NITES

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.