to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @
Note: I am only blogging because am dead bored and ripping NP library's cds take a heck long because they are all so brutally scratched =(
Why can't people treat others' property with care?

I got 19 'new' cds in the queue as well. My com's just going to sound like it's a Ferrari for about 3-4days HAHA!

Oh yea, sorry to those who go out on outings with me. I know I have always been a little late for ALL of them =X
SORRY!!

I think it's best if I include this part too

Update on myself: I haven't found myself yet. I just been feeling more lost as the days go on, more questions are surfacing. So yea.. not that I don't talk to you guys but I really don't want the chat to be pointless.

Sometimes it's not that I want to talk, just that I don't know what I will say or what words to use, how the chat will go (based on previous chats). It's just this little fear of things deteriorating further.
And I don't talk because I don't want you to get the mindset that I can't be talked to, cannot be fun with, etc.

I am trying my best, and I don't wish to skip any steps in between, I just don't want to fall into any 'holes' left out.

Melt these icy walls.

For now, let music be my messenger.


Not saying anything, doesn't mean that I don't care.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.