I know what I want, I know what I ought to do.
It is to say what I got to.
But.
I can't say it right now, I am not at the least comfortable to do it, not that I am going to tell a lie.
It's merely that, I don't find it to be the right situation.
Who's to say which is the right time or situation?
I believe we should take a break. From all these events. I am serious about us
I don't want anything forced between us.
Many say that something lost, will never return.
I found that we have drifted quite a distance, but you don't find there to be any drastic changes between us.
I think I have done enough comparing our present us, with our past us.
People change, that's a fact. So what if it's lost, it doesn't mean we can't create something new.
I hope our sentiments are alike