to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @
Hmm..

Okay, once again on my blog hiatus period.

Why hiatus when I am blogging now? Because it's not about really on my daily activities

But...

Yes, you all know I have been doing self-reflecting, and trying to find my stable personality over the past 1/2 weeks already.
I know I changed quite a bit in some people's lives, sorry if it was a bit strange and you got a bit shocked.
Uhh...subconscious change over time, didn't really notice it till you pointed it out.

Well, let's say I am still quite far from finding myself at the moment. I really need to set time alone for just myself for a few days. Hmm...this week is out of the question.

Okay, this is a weird post for me. Lol, I don't know how else to carry on. But yea, everyone, don't worry I will be back ;)
Won't be gone physically though, you know where to find me if you want to chat =D

I will see everyone again soon, till then, cheers! (I won't say goodbye)

Wish me luck ._.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.