to be beside you, to be there.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @
Hmm..blogging now because I am left alone in NP right now.
:(

Samuel left with Em Ping to go Sim Lim for computer parts hunting LOL!

Okay nvm, I still thank you for helping me a little today, a little because I am down with a seriously bad bout of flu. Screw it.

Thank you Regina and Deborah for coming over to teach me too yesterday =)
Regina had loads of fun tearing my house apart..okay, nearly.
She also left my phone's GPS on for 6hours. Gosh, I shall forward the bill to you for settlement this month!


Well..now am waiting for my special paper schedule to be released then taking a cab home to chiong study which ever paper is coming out first..

I seriously slacked too much this semester...haiz. Regret. Seriously.

Flu + exams aren't meant to be mixed.

No idea who swapped my panadol around too, was supposed to be studying till 3 again yesterday but apparently, someone went to change the drowsy ones and the non-drowsy, so I took the drowsy medication by accident and yes, I cldn't study, not at all -.-

Feeling damn screwed now...



Since I have time now (and I can't study since it's cold and I have a flu and I need to catch some rest). I shall pen down some thoughts...

I really do not know what I really want in life at times. Sometimes you can be so determined about something but yet, at the very next moment you're not but at the very next moment, you're determined again. Of course, there are different events causing this shift...but what is the one true decision I should stick with? Hmm...

What a dilemma it is becoming. Not knowing what is the right direction to set forth for.
Those same old feelings are still there (and will stay) but what is the best way for it to go?
That I don't really know, at least, not right now...

Hot & Cold? No, please, don't quote Katy Perry!


Yes, I am back to my old, mono self for now. A bit due to flu and exam stress.
Really no mood to be happy and jumping about right now lol
Gah..I need sleep...another 20mins....before I can make my way home.

Oh yes, being sick isn't good too.
In total, I bought 4 bottles of Source Perrier water to drink.
Damn, walletache.

Okay exhaustion is setting in, I am just rambling about ~_~

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.