to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @
Hmm, before I blog about anything else.
CD buying list is being updated!
Should I buy? Supposed to be her best songs as well as partly her newly released USA album
LOL sampled the album and there are few changes to the songs but moveover, the cover's really pretty =X
Her songs are nice TOO okay?! =P


How about miss Utada? Hmm..another English album release. Tell me what's going on :S
Quite spunky songs. I think I am gonna get it but alas, not first priorty.
The first is....

Yes, AYUMI =DDDD
Yes, this is her special album in USB Thumb drive form. OMG..I WANT IT. SHITSZXZSZXZXSZSX.
Can anyone help me order it online?! LOL
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER (as a very good buddy and if you're a girl.)

Yum yum yum yummmmz
*Wallets kicks my face*

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.