to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, March 26, 2009 @
Deng deng dengggggggg!

It's here! No idea why I am hyped up about it but who cares, IT'S HERE!

Yes, after a flight from Japan from the factory of Avex Trax :D
Darn happy to get it a day after it got released in Japan, could get it in 1 day..but, guess there was paper work to be done, to add the demise.

Oh yes, the $66 to be paid for it was painful as well. (I only do this for Ayumi :D)

(Sorry for the utterly lousy picture quality, my camera isn't back with me yet)

Saw BoA's new USA debut album..ahhh...pretty cover.
I want it but it costs a delicious $74. Dang Korean pressed cds, always so damn exp.
*Shouts to Kan Jiong Aneza!!* (Inside Joke)


Woohoo! Got my other stuff too =X I won't say what it is but heck, it makes my day.

Yes, my desktop only has 1 purpose which is to rip cds right now. Bloody thing didn't want to boot up at all when I came home =.=
Wish it would be a good boy and not give me additional headaches.

Okay! That is all for now. Tired.
Lack of sleep ~_~

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.