Ahh 200th posting.
Jumping straight to posting about today's events first, I will post the more important backdated events in the NEAR future.
Let's see if this post would give my blog an uphill journey away from all the emo stuff (I highly doubt so though). Then again, there's no harm in hoping and wishing :)
Lemme see...okay, Ben 'Gaye' Dict is sick, get well soon dude then we can go out and have fun =)
Okay, no gay fun though..that's exclusively for Des Ong (but he has Allan as his BFF [Bloody Fags Forever] so..you might wanna duel it out with LanLan). {Lol, the gay trio, time to drag in the tranny soon.}
Hmm...so yeap, went out to meet Yun Xiang today, thanks for passing me the cash :D
Yes, richer after lending someone money a few days ago =X Feeling marvellous right now LOLLL (Note: No luxurious spending atm. Can't afford that.)
Headed down to Cathay to catch a movie WOO!
Yes, solo. Sometimes, solo-ings gd. Nice seating, so free...just wished I got the Theatre 1 again though..dang. Nvm, boy, was I in for a surprise!
-Drummmm rolllll-
Hi Nadine. Thanks for the unexpected sighting. LOL
Shucks, stop stalking me and meeting me at weird places =X
On second thought, what's so bad about meeting your friend, especially when it's a she. ROFL
After the movie, rushed out to help my Mum hunt for her sports jacket for her DND tmr.
Gah...all $99 at Adidas ~_~ and she's only going to use it ONCE.
Didn't get anything for her since she didn't pick up :P
Then...rushed to the com fair, because was scheduled to meet Des Ong and Allan (Read: Gays)
for dinner at SRG.
It-was-boring. Like utterly boring. Nothing to see.
I wanted to get out of the place in 5minutes and really wanted to, except there were people who just kept stopping right infront of me, which was right in the middle of the pathway. Can't you all see where you all stop abruptly? Sheesh.
Went over to DP Architects at Marina Sq. Chatted with all my aunties and da jies there woohoo!
They all want me back but no slot for temps, basically they are cost cutting right now. Sad NUS attachments. Fooled around the office again x) People there remember me okay?! Even those normal staff from the designing department. Woots~ FAMOUS.
Left the place at 6:30 with my Office Da Jie No.1 (I just got too many.)
She was going for her cell-group at TPY so took the train back with her all the way.
Yes, I know. Late for dinner at SRG LOL!!
Took 73 and reached SRG where Des was already at for quite a couple of minutes (Errr..I been late for a lot of meetings lately, I am screwed, this is so not me.)
Had dinner with him, supposed to go for 2nds when Allan walked over from his house after "shit"ting but we got too full >_>
Had ice cream at macs as coffeebean was GONE.
Bought juices. Yes JUICES, NO alcohol.
Went over to the park and sat down and we brutally kept flashing the camera at Des. His poor eyes =P
Pics will be uploaded SOON. Have to get both my computers fully up and running first, explains why I haven't been online much too, apart from the everyday-outings HEHE
Left Des at the SRG's bus stop. He missed all his buses..
Guess who I met on the bus! (No, not Nadine.) LOL
I met Jinghan that blardy joker, he didn't see me till I was getting off -.-
That's how I spent my day today I guess.
Hmm..OHHH YEA. HAVEN'T FINISHED WATCHING AYUMI'S CONCERT YET.
LEFT ENCORES WOOO!
Hamasaki <3
Sad that she's gone deaf in a ear but it's not stopping her from singing and performing.
She's just so great and pretty.
Okay, time to switch on the DVD player and tele!