
A wide path to behold, stretching long, far and wide. Even the most beautiful paths would have bumps and holes along the way.
No exception for this dear path. Right now, the journey has reached a standstill, too many bumps, too many holes. I don't think it's impossible to continue moving forward if we work on this together, to reach a much smoother part of this journey.
Let's start moving forward together, instead of further apart at the very same spot.
Whenever I tripped up, you were there to catch me, to put a smile to my face. Let me do the same for you as well, and so much more.
Words, lost for them, I can't say anything as what I am feeling is more than what they can ever convey.
I earnestly, would love to have you back, beside me, walking through life together, and taking in every moment; no matter if they may be a beautiful sunset or an incoming storm, they are all the same, because every moment with you is special.
My heart wishes to say, wait, no.
Every part of me,
I wish to say, I like you
I hope it's not too late
No exception for this dear path. Right now, the journey has reached a standstill, too many bumps, too many holes. I don't think it's impossible to continue moving forward if we work on this together, to reach a much smoother part of this journey.
Let's start moving forward together, instead of further apart at the very same spot.
Whenever I tripped up, you were there to catch me, to put a smile to my face. Let me do the same for you as well, and so much more.
Words, lost for them, I can't say anything as what I am feeling is more than what they can ever convey.
I earnestly, would love to have you back, beside me, walking through life together, and taking in every moment; no matter if they may be a beautiful sunset or an incoming storm, they are all the same, because every moment with you is special.
My heart wishes to say, wait, no.
Every part of me,
I wish to say, I like you
I hope it's not too late