to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, February 26, 2009 @
(Edited)
Hmm..on second thought, maybe I will just blog about sitting for my first final exam paper.

Yeap, it had to be ITB.
Wretched module, like ever. Nvm..

I slept at 3am thanks to it :S
But got to see Zach and Wayne having fun online LOL
Zach, yes, u're KING

I screwed up my Question 2, ironically, my PBL group did the questions on iN2015, which were the same as the question that came up. Good job Shireen, I didn't have the energy & mood to study everything. I hate you now, joining the rest of the School of BA Module 1.1 students.

My exam venue was different from the rest. Mine was at the erm, stinky Lt 73, except it wasn't smelly today. But utterly COLD. Lucky I had my sweater. Geez..I caught a cold there in the end. Nose wasn't too good after that. Anw..how cool is it to have 2 examiners to yourself in an otherwise empty and big room. I can't explain how it felt..but it sucked LOL
Brain dead after Question 2.

Hmm...something happened today, and I didn't think I needed to stomach someone's attitude.
Some people just have attitude problems. Others just can't make up their mind on how to approach & treat you.
No matter, don't want to care about all this now.


Anw, had lunch with Gladys & gang at KAP :D
Damn fun to shoot Gladys LOL =X
And she laughs till her face's damn red when Wen Xuan does something..yes, I really mean something, because it always gets her laughing =S
Red red hot air balloon~~ (To: Debbie) WAHHAHA

Left the place soon after...had to take bus back with Zach. Man, sad ride. ROFL

Got off at usual stop and took a ride to Bishan LOL, madness I tell you.
Wanted to get my hair cut :O
Becoming a bush..yeap. I don't want to end up like Mantou-Zach.
(I think he's gonna 'rage' at me if he reads this post)

Rained heavily after that. My head got knocked really hard by this old lady and her umbrella. Fish. What the heck was she doing with an umbrella OPEN in a BUS STOP.

Well okay, am pretty tired now, even after that great nap, only to be woken up by the smell of dinner.

Had a few chats on msn after dinner, and Hakim, don't talk to me. Shut up. ROFL
I don't want to have any more silly debates with you and, if you still want to find out if they are lesbian, ASK THEM YOURSELF :P
Hmm...and I find that some people misunderstand my questions at times, sadly :O

Okay, the baka Si'En ain't replying my sms, probably busy mugging for her last paper, or maybe she fell asleep =X That piggy. LOLs
Yes, she will want to slap me for this~

Time for bed. Epic day, 2 fellas made me laugh.

Des Ong: HE HAS BANGS.
Benedict: For spelling Pocahontas as "POKAHUNTERS", I renamed it to POKKAHUNTERS for some silly bullsh*tting, let's all go hunt after bottles of green tea :D K. Lame.

Nights

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.