to be beside you, to be there.
Sunday, February 15, 2009 @
Hmm...okay, time for me to get a birthday post up (though nothing much really happened)

So here are the standings for the fastest people to wish me.

1. Benedict - 11:45 pm (Some more say he stay up to wish me, bugger couldn't even wait 15mins longer LOLLL)
2. Si-En - 11:59 Wooohooo!
3. Deborah a.k.a Debbie Dar 12:00 ON THE DOT :P

So officially, Debbie Dar's the first to wish me on the day itself, or so it was DEMANDED by her.
Opppsss LOLLLLL
(AND SHE'S NOT MY GF, so guys stop teasing me about her, she isn't the one who has my heart)

Okay so...here are the awards!

First person who wished me


DEBBIE DAR~!

Most Original B'day Message

MONSTER a.k.a Si'En

Most Childish Message

Grand Daughter a.k.a MAN LING

Lamest Message EVER

Samson CCP (LOL, finally a guy)

Most Heart Warming


GLADYS!

(with the picture she drew for me <3)>

Most Vulgar

DESMOND ONG

-Extract of Chat Log between Desmond and I, 13 Feb 2009 -
(12:18 AM) DESMOND says, f:
FUCK FUCK FUCK.
(12:18 AM) DESMOND says, f:
then still need to fold 133 hearts more,
(12:18 AM) DESMOND says, f:
still need to prepare for tmr gift.
(12:18 AM) DESMOND says, f:
NAHBEI.
(12:19 AM) DESMOND says, f:
NAHBEIIIII
(12:19 AM) DESMOND says, f:
k sorry, for the vulgar.
(12:19 AM) ⓡⓤⓢⓢⓔⓛⓛ™:
OI
(12:19 AM) ⓡⓤⓢⓢⓔⓛⓛ™:
slap u
(12:19 AM) DESMOND says, f:
lol.
(12:19 AM) DESMOND says, f:
sorry la,
(12:19 AM) DESMOND says, f:
I damn stress now,
(12:19 AM) DESMOND says, f:
plus not enough sleep.
(12:19 AM) DESMOND says, f:
no sleep + a lot of work = stressed & fucked up Desmond.
(12:20 AM) ⓡⓤⓢⓢⓔⓛⓛ™:
okokkkkk
(12:20 AM) ⓡⓤⓢⓢⓔⓛⓛ™:
go go
(12:20 AM) DESMOND says, f:
k ttyl.
(12:39 AM) DESMOND takes a:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
(12:39 AM) DESMOND takes a:
NAHBEI TOO BUSY.
(12:39 AM) DESMOND takes a:
forget to wish just now.
(12:39 AM) DESMOND takes a:
sorry uh.

-Extract End-

See...the person, who folds 999 hearts for his buddy, but has nothing for his bro.

Tsk, taking you off the good buddies list LOL

Most Unexpected

Nadine Yeo! Thanks for wishing me, didn't expect you to even know my birthday (okay there's facebook for that) but heck, at least you took the effort :D

The Last Person To Wish Me

LANLAN a.k.a ALLAN GOH


Think that pretty much sums up that weird idea I have for posting this weird 'ranking' up LOL
Okay it's not ranking anw. Just some lame idea I came up on a boring Sunday.

I would like to thank every one of my best buddies out there for really remembering my birthday amidst Valentine's Day which falls on the next day =)


Sorry to reject the offers for coming over...namely Deborah, Regina and Desmond & Gang
Would love to have the company but didn't want you guys to see me like this, yea...not like THIS :(

Yep, think thats all I have to say for now (since my mind ain't focus on blogging but rather on something else, well, what else could it be? (: )

Shall end it, by saying.

Thanks to everyone who wished me, no matter if your message was well written or just a simple "Happy Birthday", it really warmed my heart and my life.
I was really in the mood to share this great gifts of friends I have in life, to share the happiness with those who are down. Though it's MY birthday but can I bare to see YOU being unhappy?
I would very much love to celebrate it with you and see you smile or even just to be able to hear you laugh over the phone.

Most of the time I always felt so alone, disheartened and always thought people didn't care much about me.
But heck, was I so wrong.

Thank you guys, you really light up my life.


AND

Curse you chicken pox (and Desmond Ong)! (Damned, why can't it blend in.)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.