to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, February 5, 2009 @
Hmm...I haven't blogged for a while properly huh?

Been pretty busy.

CATS is over, nice effort group :D
BCOMM Oral Presentation 2 was bit screwed up, didn't catch Mrs Peng's question correctly. But what's done is done? I really don't want to think about it, things aren't going too well for me these days, don't want another load dragging me down.
ITB's tmr. Project didn't go too well, a bit due to me being caught up with other work, sorry gang, esp ZY who really did most of the work..
Thanks for being understanding nonetheless =)

Stayed back in school for dinner with da happy gang :D
Yes, that certainly does mean that Gladys was there LOL
Wen Xi taught me to play some card memory game, rather fun
I sensed this game is more bout MIEC, u knw u knw..collusion & cartel ROFL
Boo to Gladys, Jessie & Li Jun ROFL

Ahh..I just deleted a chunk of emotional words that were supposed to be here, don't think I want to post it up. Maybe just not right now. I do know my feelings but the words came out a bit wrongly. So yeap.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.