to be beside you, to be there.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @
Day and night
I wait for you to appear
To rise up from bed and bring me cheer
To enjoy moments with you that I hold so dear
These feelings for you were never this clear


A simple glance turns into a stare
Did Love hit me unaware
Between Love and Friendship
Should I cross the once clear line?
To gamble on the bridge we have built,
I can't bear to watch it fall
I am left not knowing what to do at all
But for now,
I just want to show you that I really care
To be beside you
To be there


Night falls
We bid goodbye for the day
And head to bed
And every time these eyes do close,
A visage does paint a dream
And in these dreamy journeys, this heart has truly found,
The beautiful wingless angel, that walks upon the ground.

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.