to be beside you, to be there.
Sunday, January 11, 2009 @
Went back to school for ITB project.

I apologize to my group for being absolutely so late. Was wanting to get ready till I saw HDB contractors cementing the floor landing outside my house. Wth?
Waited for like an hour plus till the cement was dry before I could head out..

Omg..ITB is seriously a big headache -.-
I hate formatting codes ROAR!!
We left the library at its stated closing time...the Indian lady who was checking the place really bitched at us la...den I just mummered that she rushing home to cook curry LOL
Whew..lucky she didn't hear me, but apparently Jessie and Jun had mighty ears, leading to me being labelled as racists and them having a good laugh >_>

Walked to Makan Place and along the way, saw Aneza outside Ourspace LOL
And..she had this really funny Ambass fren with her who went: "We can give out all our cup cakes to anyone right now but sorry we can't give them to you as we have given them all out."
ZY and I went >_> after that cos we didn't want cup cakes, we want DINNER xD

Sooo...had dinner with ZY at Makan Place, dang...bad eating experience there. Only stall left open was the Jap stall -.- and I really didn't feel like having Kaki Fuyong today!
Oh well..had dinner and chatted with ZY.

We shifted outside as the place was closing for the day, we waited for Wayne to walk on over from Block 72 after Envoy's duty..he ran here like some mad bull -.-
Damn funny xD
But he left soon after to go chilling with the other Envoys

Continued talking about various topics with ZY...yada yada yada~
Total duration for dinner and chatting 6-9.
That chat really made me actually to pick out the more positive things in life though the topic got me quite down. Ironic but true xD

Was pretty cheerful on the way home, though I needed to wait for 20mins for both my buses =/
Such excruciating long wait..
I doubt I want to take that route again =/
151 & 154 FTW!!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.