Totally forgot to blog bout ytd..
Went out with my mum, to Orchard.
Okay..she was really really in a bad mood >_>
Damn scared can...
She snapped at so many people =/
Oh well, nvm...at least she's better right now =)
Bought loadsa stuff ytd x.x
It's CNY shopping anw, so nvm I guess =X
Ran practically all over town luh....and I got Ayumi's new single :DDDD
Had such a hard hunting for that alternate jacket (album cover)...
And yeap, am happy, Ayumi's back :DDD
Had sushi tei for dinner...hmm, I didn't really enjoy it.
Food was okay..but I don't want to go to the Taka outlet already =(
They got this lady shouting out orders...the whole place sounded like some zhi char place.
Anw...I really have no mood to blog (Ain't it easy to tell?)
I shan't say anything more. Time to clarify some things with some people.
Tata