Once again, thinking about it all.
Is everything going smoothly? I can't tell, I really don't know. Our chats don't seem to be of much fun lately. Pretty stiff..but I am trying, really trying.
Should you know? Would it improve the current situation if you knew?
2 sides, 2 different views,
One wants you to know
but one's afraid of losing you
I don't know where each path may take me
Nor which to take
What fate lies in stall, for the paths before
A choice I have to make,
but which path should I forsake?
Each path holds so dear to me
Something only my eyes can see
-3/2/09-
When things look better, it certainly doesn't last.
It was partially my doing, not going to make any excuses this time
I just didn't give my words any extra thought.
I just brushed you off and ended the chat like that when I got frustrated.
I am terribly sorry...I really didn't mean for it to come out like this nor for everything to be like this.
I waited with hope...my waiting allowed me to catch a glimpse of you before you walked off into the distance, to higher ground.
Wanted to run after you to apologize but didn't in the end, I didn't want to spoil your day, like what & how I did it to you last night.
A painful lesson it is, when my iPod doesn't stop feeding my ears with songs of love.
The trip home, was both lonely and hurting.
I really want to tell you everything but the chances always slip out of my grasp.
Is it not the right time again? Do I have to see you walk away from me?
Do I have to watch everything crumble away...
-It's pouring on a bright sunny Tuesday at 4:50p.m.-