to be beside you, to be there.
Sunday, January 25, 2009 @
It was my Chinese Birthday yesterday :D
Who knew it would start with me being woken up really early in the morning because relatives from Malaysia had arrived..

Was still really groggy, so continued to lie on my bed lol!
Dragged myself out like only 30minutes later..

Hmm...my aunt and cousin went to check into Novotel soon after,
my parents brought my grand parents out.

I was just left alone at home ~_~
Didn't want to do anything. So just sat on my sofa and dozed off =X

Woke up, watched some tv...
Parents came home to pick me up because I was complaining at how my day was turning out to be =P

Finally I was out of the house...headed to Robinsons, wanted to see some clothes but couldn't find any. Who knew..I ended up having my eyes caught on a bag. Ahhhh....I seriously have too many sling bags. Need something to replace my big Nike and not my smaller sling bags T_T
Nvm... it's nice :D

Had a nice dinner at Teochew City at Centrepoint :D
Food tasted quite nice but somehow, the dishes all seemed lukewarm...uhhh...
And my promfet swam to another table so ended up eating the last dish, ee-fu mian, before the fish LOL
and and and and I LOVE YAM PASTE =)
Been soooooooooooo long since I ate a nice bowl ;)

Came home..chatted on msn, and in the end was pissed with how some people talk.
Don't wish to rake it up to spoil my reunion dinner mood anw
You just spoilt my morning like TOTALLY.

Appeared offline and crapped with Debbie darling and Joey.
Lol, idiot idiot Joey -.- and of cos Allan, they both make me speechless.
You 2 and your secrets..wah lau, terribly shocking.

Okay...I am bit sleepy, shall go get some shut eye for a while :D

[Side note deleted as have sent an sms too]

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.