to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, January 22, 2009 @
I really don't have the mood to upload pics lol
Blame imeem, it ain't taking 1 song =( and so I got pissed.

Had BCOMM Oral Presentation 2 Trial run today...err, dang.
Performance wasn't good, not something I expected. Blanked out a bit for a few seconds.
Only could blame myself for not being more productive bah...and so I slept at 4am and plainly couldn't give my best, my throat ain't well too. Why...all at this kind of crucial period? >_>

Anw...went to the bus stop after MIEC. Was standing right smack in the middle and calling people up..funny thing, all girls. LOL
K back to da topic, before making the 1st call, looked up and saw Stef -.-
She gave me dat cheeky gleeful smile. I went up to her and asked why she saw me and yet didn't call me, she replied that she wanted me to look up and see her ~_~
Wah..no comments LOL
and yes, she likes my Starck Veiled by Fossil watch but keeps asking if it's scratched yet...evil girl!!

Anw...took 52 to Bishan to get my hair cut for CNY.
Man..was so sleepy that I ended up falling asleep while waiting for my turn =XXX
My hair is pretty short now =/

Nvm..went to meet Allan at J8 for dinner :D
Yea, dated each other again LOL
Had pastamania, okay la...not too bad.
Roamed around J8 to help him find out the various prices of contact lenses from optical shops..and also to look for nice pair of sunnies for myself =X (Conclusion: I still love that D&G I saw but I can't think of that now, got other stuff to buy!)

Okay. Am officially tired and a chat with someone didn't go too well just now..
So yea, not much mood to carry on right now.
Another time perhaps =)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.