to be beside you, to be there.
Friday, January 9, 2009 @
Hmm...

Wed- S&W
Something's wrong with blogging mood >_>

Anw...

Was overall in charge of activities, coach think she funny la...make me do so many things. Keep track of time and stuff when I am supposed to be training, dats tough LOL
Time just fliessssss~

Errr...Got bit pissed during CATS, but that's not out of the ordinary.

After that went to Ben Lim's house to slack time away to kill some time before the Spin@ACC briefing starts at 5...
Cool..wish can come out of my lift then my door's right in front of me, no need search for my keys to unlock it too LOLS

Cosy house I should admit :D
And he and his sister has a hyper pet bird...
It wanted to fly and land on my shoulder but I avoided then it smacked its head into da glass cupboard door. Ouch. I didn't know what it was doing >_> NOT 100% MY FAULT xD

Took bus back to NP for the briefing and got into a crowded bus home after that =/

And well,

Happy Birthday Sam =)
You're a year older...time for you to put forth your plans for being able to hold a cigarette infront of policemen LOL

And, yes, your present was that scare I gave you after MIEC :P
Your look was just absolutely classic!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.