to be beside you, to be there.
Saturday, January 24, 2009 @
Gah...am still really sleepy and yet I am once again blogging at 12 am >_>

Okay...sooo...hmm,

My mum fetched me to NP this morn as she was gonna do some last min preparations for CNY.
Would love to be able to drive myself...saves me SO MUCH TIME -.-
And...need not stand in a crowded roving sardine tin can.

Something unfavourable happened..but am not really going to touch on it. Only 1 other person knows.
Was early, sat down at the underpass with WJ & Ann. Got pretty bored after a while so..decided to head into da CC area. Chatted with Wilson and his dar before heading to sit down with them.
Sorry guys, didn't really have the mood to sit in lecture with you all after what happened.

Nearly fell asleep during first part of the lecture. Zzzz....
Whew, lucky no repeat of my nap at the hairdresser's LOL!!
But I think I am going to re-enact the scene if I don't get to bed soon =P

Anw..after ITB, ZY and I stayed back a while to discuss bout MIEC article. Then we had a long chat..fancy that, we were so sian doing the article but we had so much energy chatting lol!

After that, rushed home, put down my bag and went out with my Mum to have dinner with my Dad :D Been like 2weeks since I last saw him! Woopeeeeeees and Chinatown is so crowded! ROAR.

Okay, too tired
NITES

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.