to be beside you, to be there.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 @
Woohaa~





Update on yesterday 1st!





Stayed back to do minutes with Sam but wasn't that fruitful since he was in a high mood LOL


Then...I webcammed Z and Wayne without them knowing :P


Wakakaka





Went to gym with ZY, Aneza and ML


Kao, stupid orientation, ask me demo >_>


Then ML keep laughing and say ah gong very strong, kok her la!





Ran 4.8 in total. Feeling the after effects now also...


Went for dinner after that with da couple!


Kena spotted by Jessie while walking to da food centre den she keep smiling. :O


Oh well, not my fault hor!! xD





Moving on..





Today,


Mad badminton session, I seriously sweat a lot till people though I jumped into the pool. Okay maybe not getting my hair till that wet..but just my clothes ~_~





Hurried to CATS after getting gastric >_>


Was still one of the only few in class though it was like...8:56? LOL





It was a pretty much interesting lesson but I took to using Mobile MSN at the later part, sorry...was bored xD





Waited at Canteen 1 for Zach, Serena and Wen Xi to fin their stuff at the Atrium b4 going for lunch with them at Botak Jones :D





I treated them ;)


Lol, what joy to see the astonishment in their faces, okay la...Z's 1 expressionless, but I don't care about him =X





Portion was pretty okay..and Z had fun finishing half of both WX's and Serena's plates >_>


Talk about BIG appetite....





Went to Vivo after that, Z's idea...blardy idiot. Took like 40mins+++++ to shop at Nike la! I knew cos I always take about that time to finish my cup of Boost Smoothie LOL





Went off with Z to take the bus while Serena happily went to Raff City to buy Munchy's >_>





and...





the after effects of eating munchy's!






('.') ⓡⓤⓢⓢⓔⓛⓛ™ ('.') says:
Botak Jones (N) now
serena. says:
ask botak jones go beijing 101
serena. says:
he should have a botak drive
serena. says:
raise funds for botaks
serena. says:
St. Botak Street




Power....Serena's da ultimate joker LOL


Wooo, I had a great laugh and day :)

Thanks PPL!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.