to be beside you, to be there.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 @
Hmm, just realised I haven't blogged in a while!

Lemme pick out some major events:

BCOMM OP 2, made the time keeper, sup to give signals at 2mins and 3mins mark.
EVERYONE got brainwashed some how or other when I gave the signals :S
Nuu..why?!

Now am known as the hand of doom by Dinis >_>

Moving on...from that unfortunate event LOL

Had a nice outing with the poly guys last fri b4 meeting Allan & Joey.
Summing it up, thanks guys and jun [been a long time since I saw you] :)

Buying list: Nice trendy Y-3 belt, CDG Play Parfum

WOOT WOOT, it's back! Labelism and gone is audiophilism!

MUAHAHAHAHA, okay. CONTROL!!

Back to blogging...

Met up with CATS grp ytd. I was damn pissed, not with the girls but rather with a sickofreak la! Keep leaning over to see my screen and his freaking slippers kept kicking my jeans and he was busy doing his e-learning. Whatta shyt. I bet Serena agrees, not my fault that I want to discuss with him =/

Today was an okay day. Shucks, finding it quite difficult to get a bus these days and yea...no seat+heavy bag :S
And..I finally feel drowsy and just want to watch tv so..TATA! LOL

And Allan, NO MORE HPs, damn you X)

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.