Got to school early, met Hakim in the canteen and decided to sit with him and chat..who knew, his buddies soon came LOL and it grew pretty awkward for me since I know them only a little or not at all :P
They're cool though, real funny bunch HAHA! ROFL @ Hakim's epic glow-in-the-dark-turtle-tee FAIL xDDDD no hard feelings dude!
Went thru MIEC lecture..with a heavy head. Got a bad headache nowadays, must be migrain or something...and I can't seem to concentrate/get anything into my head.
Had a light lunch of western food since didn't bother to queue up for Jap food, turned out to be quite full after that :DD
Got a scare from dear Mrs Peng, my bcomm tutor since I was on M.C. yesterday to inform me of my presentation on Monday. I nearly choked LOL
-Skipping something here as blog could be looked upon by tutor :PPP-
After ITB..stayed back to await the NP@45 party!
Slacked away an hour or two then started to touch up my e-portfolio. I was happy to be able to do something as I forgot to bring my A.C. charger..apparently, my maid chucked it and hid it behind the massage chair =.= so I survived without a charger for a day, what a feat for my battery hungry laptop, yes, I am self-satisfied LMAO!
Ahhh, played SPORE on Sam's laptop, cute game seriously LOL, had a fun time feeding on lesser beings and yes, I named my pet species after Sam, it ended up mating up with it's own species...thus....erm, okay, it's just WRONG x)
It was time for the party! Hmm...had this invisible chop on my arm, I thought they forgot to ink the stamp =P Innovative..but the people who were sup to check our arms simply didn't pay attention after awhile and just shined the UV light for fun >_>
In we guys went...pretty empty CC if you asked me. I thought would be quite packed. Errrr...it was a clubbing party so, of course there was club music but lack of dancers =.=
Only the NRA people bothered to dance, ended up like 1 big crowd circling the NRA gang. Waste of time!
Ended up leaving at around 9 with ZY..and just great, was trying out this new bus route and missed my bus stop, due to misinformation from my mum -.-
Walked a long way back to civilisation!
Now I am still down with cough, drowsy from my medicine and am going to sign off.
Ciaos & thanks for reading :D
Please don't be an endless dream any longer!