to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, October 30, 2008 @
Wed comes again. Mum decided to give me a lift to school :)
Didn't need to worry about the jam today...only for today.........

S&W tutor was on MC, so had a relieve coach by the initials of MJ...
Today's session really sucked for me, couldn't hit over shoulder height. Had to jump around as a result ~_~

Then...came nearer to the last part, loser of a session has to do push ups and I was playing with girls, I hit lightly...yet...gahhh nvm =/

Then came CATS =O
Played 2 rounds of silent murderer lol!
Then came some story telling session...which Serena was extremely pro at :P

Stayed back with Z to chiong e-portfolio but we ended up having fun browsing other people's xD
Esp SOMEONE'S, ROFL
Had a late lunch with him due the canteen being darn crowded once he finished his CATS...=/
Not cool dude -.-
He had 3 eggs+2 bowls of rice, kaki fuyong set. Champion!

Did portfolio for a while more before I nearly K.O there and then -.-
Left for my audio shop ;)
Got my stuff but decided to hang around and try Uncle's new toys :D
He kept asking why I looked and sounded so sad, LOL
Tiring and heavy workload Uncle...

Rushed off soon after to meet my mum in Orchard to get a T-Shirt :D
TOKIDOKI~ <3







Many a time, there can so many possibilities and oppurtunties....
IF we could have more chances to talk
IF we could gel better
IF we could have a common topic
IF only you knew...

but I guess there are a lot of IFs but I just want this:
IF you would look at me and return my smile. I don't want to just be your online friend and only to turn out as a stranger in reality.

IF...

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.