to be beside you, to be there.
Sunday, October 26, 2008 @
I think I am falling ill once again...cough coming on =/
Why? Am I that weak?

Got my towel for S&W already, yes, found a thin one! :D
Got a free bottle of water with that purchase LOL randomness =X
Pics might.. be up, if I am in the mood

Bought 2 Sarah Brightman cds on Friday!
Just adore her voice :D But her songs just make me want to drift off to sleep...bad choice on the way to school =X

Hmm..did some shopping and got some snacks =X darn, my wallet's feeling the pinch...
at least I had dinner at IndoChine, to cheer my flat wallet up :D

Anw, more of yesterday (Sat;Considering it's 1230 right now x]), another slow day...napped after a porridge breakfast LOL
Sorry...too tired, mum woke me up then asked me to go back and sleep >_>

I didn't touch my ps3 at all today, surprisingly. Maybe because I was busy reformatting my coms LOL Big hassle to put all the necessary files back anw...while waiting for them to reboot, could do some thinking :P

For starters, it's bout a girl ROFL
Heh heh, I sense some curious people gonna start asking who it is..
Let's just say..I like her but I don't really have much of a topic to chat with her about.

THE END

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.