to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, September 25, 2008 @
Tuesday-

Caught Disaster Movie, which is literally a disaster, yes, I mean it.
Got into Fifa craze and started to play back Fifa 08 :D

Wednesday-

Was supposed to go swimming with Des but I overslept and it was raining..lol
He came over. Played ps3, played Fifa 08 (He kept scoring own goals), then went on to play bit of Gundam Musou :DD

Thursday (a.k.a Today)-

Went swimming with Des, got sun burnt.
He gossiped bout 3 girls in bikinis at the baby pool, and commented that if they wear those, they should let people see them :P BUSTED lol!
Saw Jermaine and her mum while walking into j8, she changed specs again I think =P
Had LJS for lunch (YUM)
Then...Des came over after we found that we had nothing much to do alone at our homes =)

He owned me today at both swimming and soccer T_T
Darn Man U, stop kicking the ball at the goal keeper, shooting balls sky high, or letting it bounce off the goal post when it's an open goal post and stop heading the ball above the goal post =.=

Grrrr darn Fifa 08 XD I hate you. I am so gonna buy Winning Eleven next time LOLZ

Okay, am sleepy, both from my medicine and swimming. Ciaoz

Sat Sat Sat Sat!!!!!!

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.