Just been so pissed off today by various people. Don't want to mention anyone particularly due to me being drowsy from the effects of my medicine.
However, I do learn something, who to give presents to in future. Have written off various names. Save my money for better people, for people who make the effort.
There are some close frens who don't give me anything for my bday though, but at least they ask me to go out and stuff. Once again, thanks to those who fall under this group. Not mentioning any names, figure out who they are on your own =)
It may be hard to get me something but yea, I guess a day out with you guys is sufficient enough, I don't ask for much. If you plan to give me a re-gift, save it for yourself. I am not a garbage can.
Sadly, I would be the one who bothers to get a certain friend something for his bday+xmas.
Well, suit yourselves, I bothered to ask for takers but if you just don't care, then by all means.
People know it, deep inside though they don't wish to say any freaking thing.
Once again, though people don't say anything, they do mind. They do.
But, people think they are entitled to the privillege to commit such acts. Kudos to your upbringing.
It's been a pissy day for me but what can I do but rant? To get rid of the frustration, the agony that I wasted my time on you.
To someone: If you fail in coming up with a plan, a nice plan for the outing. Don't say I didn't advice you. U chose not to lose anything, not me. If I were the organizer, I would simply order. __ this is to you for making your darn pot luck sound like it's a BBQ. Yea, BBQ, potatoes.
Whether anot I go, it will be purely determined by myself to see if it's worthwhile. I am so not going to waste my time. Enjoy :)