to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, September 18, 2008 @
Hehe, just got myself to stuff that SD card into the adaptor and start uploading the pics :P

So..here's Thailand for you~
A little bit only, din bother to take out my camera and snap much :P

Ahhh? Do I still see Takara? They are still having this kind of toy exhibitions at this age?
Hmm...I rem Lego exhibitions when I was still in Primary School =O

Know it looks realllyyyyyy small from the picture but compare it with those people in it

Okay, soooo, met up with Teerapot (Mudskipper, I think I know why, HEHE)
Errr..had dinner with him and walked around a bit lol. We had Haagen Dazs there, he still spends loads on food.
And he now is kinda bald =X He got his head shaved not too long ago. ROFL, goodbye gold Jap hairstyle!

Taadaaaa, us playing with leftovers, I think...erm nvm xD


After putting all the leftovers on it~

Well, that ends up little time slot with Teerapot. He was sleepy so he went home wahaha.
Stupid guy xD

Uhhhhh...no more other pics cept these of my last day there

River Taxis!!

Massive Jam... :( (P.S. I am in a London Cab xDxDxDxD)

Flooddddddddd

Ain't it a big flood?
Teerapot!! Where are you, you little mudskipper?!

Thailand's hmm...still the same as before actually. Not much changes except I see much richer people there than in SG =O

I got blinded by the number of people carrying Y-3 stuffs around =O
Also by the prices of Alexander Mcqueen's Puma collection with some shoes spotting a price tag of $900 :P
BLINDDDDD

Food there was enjoyable :D
But I hate the morning buffets cos they made me fat T_T
Gotta exercise...but am too sick to do that right now :(((

Ahhh...I tell you what I luv about Thailand.
Nonono, it's not the culture, not the people, not the people and of cos not the freakin jams but the taxi fares!! XD
Step up fee:35 Baht which brings it to approx. SGD1
2hours jam from Airport to Hotel Total Fare:SGD 10

Man...dats SUPER CHEAP xD
I believe the distance is further than my hse to Changi Airport...and my fare costs about SGD 15 T_T Boohooz~

Sorry for the lack of pics, I don hv da habit to take pics nowadays.

Hope you people enjoy~

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.