to be beside you, to be there.
Thursday, August 7, 2008 @
Went to study with Winnie today :)
Wayne finally woke up at 12 and rushed down lol!

Soooooo, must say that I had this freaking mental block and cldnt get anything into my brain!
Arghs..oh wells..it was fun though =) Wayne was a bit high when we left...

Auntie Winnie kept bullying me =/

Am broke >_> officially!
Sheaaat I need $$ -.- too many bday present to settle. Damn thai gay boi's gonna cost me a bomb =S Nt sure wad alternative to get him teehee~

My ears hurt thanks to the earmolds -.- not sure why
Switching back to normal silicon buds for the time being..till they heal =(( arghs..

I feel kinda demoralised actually..seeing how I can't study at all and how Allan does his studying =S I certainly pale in comparison, be it the difference of being in a Poly or JC..

Haiz, when will I stop day dreaming and pick myself up?

oh hello you
+ Russell Teoh
+ 13/02/1991
+ Aquarius
+ Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Accountancy
+ Msn/Facebook/Friendster:
+ crim_tears@hotmail.com

records of life

shout out!

the people
Adrian
Ah Kiat
Alison
Allan
Aneza
Ann
Benedict Choh
Benedict Lim
Benny
Chesed
Deborah
Desmond
Dorcas
Elaine
Elda
Fiona
Gladys
Hakim
Jhansi
Joey
Kai Guan
Limin
Man Ling
Matherine
Matthew
Serena
Sherlyn
Shermin
Si'En
Winnie
Yen Hui
Yi Jun
Zhi Yong

looking back...


thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.