Hmm..I feel that my English has really taken a real dip.
Can't seem to form nice sentence structures or write a good paper any longer.
Personality seemed to have changed, sadly, for the worse in a way. I feel different, really different and I hate it. Not the change but it's not a good change. It simply sucks...looking back, I miss a lot of things about the old me such as my expressiveness as phrasing. Haiz..
Exams are coming as well and yet haven't really opened those books sitting and collecting dust.
Demoralised..yet not impacted by the truth. I simply feel down, in deep shit.
Poly...it has been fun. PBL2 took for the worse, shan't go into details about this..unless you wanna know more then msg me on msn.
Friends..friends...nice but how many am I gonna bring along with me further in life?
I do sound really emo now. What can I do except this when things aren't smooth..
Why can't I just seem to adapt to changes?