Hmm...darn, I slacked off the weekend. I feel really guilty right now -.-
Someone please wake me up! Hopefully R,E or A xD
Didn't get around doing much yesterday cos went out first to check up books at borders...somehow, cnt seem to find any, oh wells, guess the gift card will live another day x)
Went over to Paragon to check out Versace =X
Ya ya, bravely entered an EMPTY store. Went in, was like..oh F! No one else inside, besides the sales staff of cos..
Checked out the accessories...okay, don't wanna mention the price. Nearly died knowing =.=
Thanks ar Allan...around 200 region hor =.= DIE MOFO!
Guess wad, they made a cap...a freaking nice cap! AHHHH..okay that cost more than their wallets...and their keychains cost as much as their wallets...
Was happy looking thru Versace stuff cos the sales staff were nice :D Entertained me well...they wouldn't expect a teen to start buying stuff right..okay maybe those rich bastards x) I seem to recall Stanley (Joey's fren) right now..HEHE
AHHH OH SHYT, just checked NP-BA web =.= dammit, my pic on it thanks to stock challenge..wah lau >_>
I hate those photographers! LOL
Anw anw...went to meet my mum and bought a slow cooker for my grandma since she's staying over temp. till her leg recovers from the op.
Think dats all for now...ciaoz ;)