Had only 2 hours of lessons as DSS was set as e-learning this week...
Went to Orchard to meet Allan for lunch and wait for Joey :D
Lol, okay spent loads on food today.. grrrr....note to self, HEAD HOME!
Joey got a nice tennis attire =O No pics taken of her this time, too lazy and unwell
Went to forum for fun and saw those uber expensive boxers brought in by club 21 =X
270/pair. Cool...for home, that costs more than sport shoes :D
Played around a bit then...just great, we had to run in the direction the rain was coming to us at...we ended up drenched -.-
Allan got to see the damage he done to Wheellock's door as well =X
Am supposed to upload a pic of it that I took some time ago after stumbling upon it..that it was really damaged by Allan :X
Had fun walking around la...found a place to get nice bday presents =)
Good good, owe someone a bday present and a treat le =O
My wallet tells me that it's in pain =((((
Moving back to the topic, Allan came back to play GTA...don't lemme get started on it =.=
He killed all his frens! Omg...all go hospital leh....he killed his dates too =S
What else ar...I forgot, wasn'y paying much attention due to my really bad throat~!
Am dying from it right now...dratss dratsss and why did I have to see you once again.
I dread the sight of you =/